Post Scanning & Virtual Post Room
The CAS Post Scanning & Virtual Post Room services are designed for corporate clients looking to rationalise post room functions. The services help to increase efficiency and reduce overall costs. The range of options also provides an ideal solution for government departments, charities, and companies whose staff are often away from home for extended periods of time. All post is handled confidentially and efficiently.
How does it work?
- Sign up, each user will have their own account.
- We provide a UK address.
- Pass the address to contacts who will write to you.
- Post received at our document management centre.
- Post is opened and scanned by our highly trained document handling professionals.
- We email you a ‘post received’ notification.
- Login and view the scanned documents.
We will store your post for as long as needed, or forward it to an address of your choice. If you prefer, we can provide a secure document shredding service.
You decide who to give the virtual post room address to, and which types of post we scan. You can choose to have your mail forwarded to you, stored or shredded.
Security & Privacy
We guarantee the highest levels of security. CAS document handling professionals have been checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service. Our storage facilities have gated perimeter fences and advanced CCTV. All visitors are required to sign in. Building entry is controlled with Suprema BioEntry W2 outdoor vandal-proof (IP67/IK08), fingerprint IP access terminals. Environmental controls and advanced fire protection systems are fitted throughout.
- Staff sign confidentiality agreements, and undergo DBS checks.
- Facilities have secure gated perimeter fences, monitored 24/7 by Mobotix M12 CCTV cameras, records backed up off-site.
- Building entry controlled with Suprema BioEntry W2 outdoor vandal-proof (IP67/IK08), fingerprint IP access terminals.
- Optical fire beam protection system/air quality monitoring throughout.
- Redcare security alarms linked directly to police and fire brigade.
- All vehicles alarmed and fitted with a smart track (uTrack) vehicle monitoring system.
- Documents are shredded on-site, waste material is recycled overseas.
- We can use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) on all boxes stored on-site to support strict compliance regulations.
- Confidentiality guaranteed at all times.
- Data Protection Act 1998, ICO registered No: Z1281061.
- Fully prepared for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).