Contact CAS – Digital & Archive Document Storage
Get in touch
Do you have any questions about archive document storage? Do you need more information about our digital document storage services? Are you looking to shred confidential documents in bulk, or dispose securely of digital documents or IT equipment? Do you need to get hold of archive boxes or other office supplies? Are you looking for a reliable office removal company?
Simply fill in the form below with your enquiry, and let us know whether you would prefer to be contacted via email or telephone – then one of the CAS team will get back in touch with you.
Please Note: Whilst we are a leading supplier of secure medical records storage, we CANNOT provide any details what-so-ever for personal medical records. Please contact your local NHS practice for details of your personal medical records. Due to data security measures, we will NOT respond to any personal requests for medical records retrieval.
For a free, no-obligation quote, please contact our specialist team.
Call: 0845 50 50 003
Email: [email protected]
Follow CAS on social media
1 Whitings Way, London E6 6LR
Tel: 0845 50 50 003
Fax: 0845 50 50 004
Email: [email protected]
We have secure state-of-the-art warehouse facilities in various locations in London, East Anglia and the Midlands for all your archive and digital document storage needs.
About Clarks CAS
CAS provides comprehensive and secure document digitisation, information storage and facilities management services. For more than 20 years CAS have worked with NHS Trusts, Financial Services providers, and corporate and private clients. Our head office is just four miles from the City of London, supported by our advanced storage centres across the UK.
CAS has an impressive array of International certifications (ISOs), which prove our compliance with the strictest national, European and international laws. They also demonstrate our commitment to provide innovative systems on security, confidentiality and quality control in keeping your files safe and well managed.
- ISO 15489, Information and Documentation — Records Management. CAS is the only document storage company in the industry to hold this ISO. This demonstrates that we have achieved all the requirements for the Records Management Industry, and appropriate attention and protection is given to the processing and management of document and file storage.
- ISO/IEC 27001, Information Technology, Security Techniques and Information Security Management. This ISO reassures you that we are compliant with every International regulation on surveillance, security and staff confidentiality.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management. This ISO means that as a company, we do things properly. We consistently strive to understand and assess the requirements of our customers and we build upon our management systems for the services we provide.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management. We have consistently met management processes that reduce our impact on the environment and contribute to sustainability on both a regional and national level.
- Find out more about our accreditations here.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a market leader in document and data management, CAS is already prepared for the changes required under the new GDPR which comes into effect in May 2018. Find out more here.
Registered Office Address
61 Station Road, Sudbury
Suffolk CO10 2SP
Company Reg. No: 3241913
VAT Reg. 681 0237 53